The Node 304 features a unique modular interior for outstanding configurability. It can accommodate up to six hard drives. Unused mounting brackets can be removed to allow for long graphic cards, additional airflow or more space for organizing cables. Additionally, it is equipped with three hydraulic bearing fans, easy-to-clean air filters in all intakes and two front USB 3.0 ports.
Featuring hybrid functionality, the Node 304 case is ideally used as a cool-running file server, a stylish and quiet home theatre PC or a powerful gaming system highlighting minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design and maximum functionality.
• Mini ITX, Mini DTX motherboard compatibility (NOTE: motherboards with SATA ports that are angled 90 degrees may conflict with installation in the case.)
• (2) expansion slots
• (6) supports for either 3.5″ or 2.5″ HDD / SSD
• ATX PSUs, up to 160mm in length (To fit in combination with a long graphics card, PSUs with modular connectors on the back typically need to be shorter than 160 mm) **Power Supply NOT included**
• Graphics cards, up to 310mm in length, when 2 HDD slots (1 HDD hanging bracket total) are removed (Graphics cards longer than 170 mm will conflict with PSUs longer than 160mm)
• Tower CPU coolers, up to 165 mm tall
• Case dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 210 x 374 mm
• Case color: White, Model #FD-CA-NODE-304-WH
Please refer to manufacturer’s website for more information.