Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The CX401SYB is a combo kit with four 18V sub-compact solutions for cutting, drilling, driving and fastening.
The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill with two speed settings that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and a variable speed brushless impact driver with two speed settings that weighs only 2.6 lbs. For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The kit also includes an 18V LXT® Brushless 6-1/2” Circular Saw. The circular saw’s Makita-built brushless motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping. A high-luminance 4 L.E.D. Flashlight is also included and provides 160 lumens of light. The kit includes two 18V LXT® Compact 1.5Ah batteries, charger and tool bag.
• 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill, XPH11ZB
• 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver, XDT15ZB
• 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 6-1/2” Circular Saw, XSH04ZB
• 18V LXT® L.E.D. Flashlight, DML815B
• 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger, DC18SD
• (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah Battery
• Tool Bag
Please refer to manufacturer’s website for more information.