The Fractal Design Define R4 is the midi tower in the Define Series of computer cases offering minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design fused with maximum sound reduction, configurability and functionality.
The Define R4 side and front door panels are fitted with dense, sound-absorbing material making it a benchmark for noise reduction. Moreover, the Define R4 accommodates up to 8 HDDs, all modern graphics card sizes, and multiple ventilation options – including two standard Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans – to keep internal components at optimal temperatures.
** This is the Limited Edition Blackout Version, which features an all-black interior. Also, this model is WITHOUT side window.
• ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX motherboard compatibility
• 7 + 1 expansion slots
• 2 – 5.25″ bays
• 8 – 3.5″ HDD trays – all compatible with SSDs, 2 – 2.5″ extra SSD positions
• 3 – ModuVent™ plates – two in the top and one in the side
• 7 – fan positions (2 Silent Series R2 fans included)
• Filtered fan slots in the front and bottom
• CPU coolers up to 170mm tall (when no fan is installed in the side panel)
• Power Supply not included. Supports ATX PSUs up to 170mm deep when using the bottom fan location, when not using this fan location longer PSUs (up to 270mm deep) can be used
• Supports graphics cards up to 295mm in length with the top HDD cage installed
• With the top cage removed, graphics cards up to 430mm in length may be installed
• 26mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
• Thick rubber grommets on all holes on the motherboard plate
• Case dimensions (WxHxD): 232 x 464 x 523mm
Please refer to manufacturer’s website for more information.